Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,315 (﷼ 15,693,644) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)