Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10304 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,147 (₨20,832) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)