Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,203 ($754) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (41 minutes ago)