Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10177 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,523 (₨44,441) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)