Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,086 (4,456 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)