Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,734 (8,093 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)