Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.699 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,559 (7,949 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (22 minutes ago)