Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,060元 (6,908 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)