Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02538 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,639 (182,780 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)