Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.856 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,739元 (AU$1,594) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)