Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.373 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,080 (AU$1,504) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)