Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.998 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,986 (AU$1,598) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)