Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.782 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,386 (AU$1,545) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)