Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.205 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,952 (AU$1,143) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)