Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.270 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,668 (AU$1,645) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)