Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24059 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,705元 (23,712 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)