Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23520 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,234 (22,252 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)