Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.505 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,790 (GH₵3,848) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)