Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,573 (GH₵3,871) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)