Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.404 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,211 (GH₵4,424) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)