Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.585 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,013 (GH₵3,163) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (33 minutes ago)