Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32133 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,305 (Mex$ 7,172) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)