Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37019 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,024 (Mex$ 10,871) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)