Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02191 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,042 (138,871 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)