Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01867 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,767元 (255,252 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)