Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 119% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,834 (1,172,397 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (21 minutes ago)