Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 120% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,489 (939,618 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (31 minutes ago)