Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 107% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,128 (1,597,098 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)