Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.890 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,803元 (Dirham 3,599) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)