Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01186 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,494 (632,059 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)