Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,043 (592,723 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (41 minutes ago)