Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01165 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,866 (503,559 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)