Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,440 (£720) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)