Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01867 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,406元 (235,919 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)