Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,060 (C$1,396) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)