Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,141 (﷼ 25,456,297) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)