Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,944 (kr7,566) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)