Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,081 (kr6,762) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)