Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,353 (kr6,350) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)