Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.036 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,922元 (kr8,613) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)