Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,296 (kr6,423) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)