Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,179 (kr4,187) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)