Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,142 (kr7,777) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)