Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.613 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 75% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,922₴ (641 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)