Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.311 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,177₴ (2,520 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)