Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.827 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 27,810₴ (5,762TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)