Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03665 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,061₴ (219,950 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)