Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03528 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,953₴ (593,866 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,132 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (24 minutes ago)