Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.128 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,454₴ (€436) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (42 minutes ago)