Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.423 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,525₴ (4,920 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)