Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.549 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,925₴ (1,580 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)