Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.086 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,471₴ (5,853 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (41 minutes ago)