Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.067 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,633₴ (9,007元) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)