Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.148 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,263₴ (9,706元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)