Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.417 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 113% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,851₴ (元3,136) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)