Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.085 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,484₴ (元11,868) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)