Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.241 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 170% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,182₴ (2,962KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)