Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 150% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,002₴ (1,132KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)