Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.297 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,877₴ (2,508KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)