Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 13.961 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 166% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,974₴ (2,863KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)