Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.542 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 172% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,766₴ (2,803KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)