Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.590 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,306₴ (Dinar 1,018) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)