Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.020 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,016₴ (Dinar 1,000) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)