Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.997 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,728₴ (Dinar 1,587) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)