Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.454 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,388₴ (€1,602) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)