Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 207% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,059₴ (€1,568) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (31 minutes ago)