Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,176₴ (﷼ 14,006,207) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)