Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,323₴ (Php16,583) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)