Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,705 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.424 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 75% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,480₴ (11,863 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)