Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.982 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 176% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,355₴ (10,385 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)