Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.890 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 172% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,804₴ (10,491 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (43 minutes ago)