Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.426 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,577₴ (12,556 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)