Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 106% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,410₴ (15,895 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)