Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02361 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,586₴ (₩321,277) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)