Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25437 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,687₴ (¥45,944) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)