Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,577₴ (Rp 5,408,118) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)