Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00197 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,405₴ (Rp 14,956,229) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)