Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.996 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,351₴ (元6,094) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)