Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 75% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,936₴ (﷼ 18,580,507) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)