Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.840 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 52% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,600₴ (元2,500) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)