Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.014 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,568₴ (元4,128) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)