Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01925 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,915₴ (722,760 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)