Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01894 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 154% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,483₴ (870,294 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (33 minutes ago)