Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01997 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 196% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,432₴ (2,225,272 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)