Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01976 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 195% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,219₴ (2,238,382 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)