Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.092 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,044₴ (元2,943) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)