Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.414 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 154% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,286₴ (993 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)