Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 19.380 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 152% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,305₴ (2,028 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)