Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.031 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,970₴ (7,931元) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)