Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 153,076₴ (€5,009) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (30 minutes ago)