Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.097 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,404₴ (11,327元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)