Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.090 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,168₴ (元12,755) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)