Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.606 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,016₴ (1,580 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (43 minutes ago)