Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02533 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 195% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,892₴ (₩745,962) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)